The AMETEK Programmable Power AMECare® Reliability Assurance™ service level agreement (SLA) program is designed to provide “white glove” support for mission-critical power and test devices. It includes regular preventative maintenance, break-fix support, and legacy upgrades beginning with a product’s purchase and extending throughout its entire lifecycle.
The goal of the AMECare® Reliability Assurance program is to ensure product performance and uptime. But perhaps more importantly, it provides peace of mind by keeping your equipment in “like factory new” condition.
Customers can choose the elements of the SLA program best suited to their applications and test environment:
- Preventative maintenance services, including free product shipping for repairs, maintenance, inspections, calibrations, replacement of any damaged subcomponents, cleaning, and regular product updates.
- Field service agreements which provide for unlimited repair visits, free replacement parts, on-site support for smaller devices, an annual preventative maintenance service with performance calibration, and 5- to 7-day turnarounds on repairs.
- Depot service agreements, which offer unlimited repair returns, including free shipping both ways, free replacement parts, expedited repair turnarounds, and an annual preventative maintenance service with performance calibration.
- Legacy product upgrades, which cover replacement of all end-of-support subcomponents and firmware updates. They also extend the product’s warranty and ensure like-new product performance and reliability without recertification.
Phase 1 of the program covers five of AMETEK Programmable Power’s most popular power supply families:
- MX, RS and BPS Series: The MX and RS Series offer multiple high-power AC and DC power systems; the BPS Series includes multiple high-power AC power systems. All systems are designed to provide controlled outputs for ATE and product test applications.
- SG Series: These high-power programmable DC power supplies provide exceptional load transient response, low noise and the highest power density in the industry.
- Ls/Lx Series: Both the Ls and Lx Series offer many basic AC source capabilities at economical prices.
- CSW Series: By combining a flexible AC/DC power source with a high- performance power analyzer, the compact CSW Series is capable of handling complex applications that have traditionally required multiple systems.
- Asterion® Series: Asterion AC+DC power sources offer iX2 current-doubling technology that allows maintaining maximum power through the widest range of voltages. Asterion DC power sources provide high power density, with fixed and autoranging outputs up to 5kW in a 1U chassis. Both provide intuitive front panel touchscreen control.
At this time, AMECare® is available only to customers in the United States.
For more information on the AMECare Reliability Assurance program or any of AMETEK’s programmable power supplies and programmable loads, contact an authorized AMETEK Programmable Power sales representative in the United States by visiting https://www.programmablepower.com/service-and-support/reliability-assurance. AMETEK Programmable Power also can be contacted directly toll-free at 800-733-5427 or 858-450-0085 or at email@example.com.